QUESTION OF INTIMACY, A (SH YA A 28 mins) ALFM-90-296
Keith Miller explores human relationships with a group of young men and women. They explore some of the definitions, fears and anxieties typically present in intimate relationships.
QUESTION OF WORTH, A (15 mins A) CS-91-335
In response to the dramatic increase in unplanned pregnancies, especially among young, unwed women--a phenomenon known as the crisis pregnancy center (CPC) has sprung up across North America.
QUESTIONS OF FAITH (30 mins ea JH SH A) ASR-88-1803-08
Do you ever struggle within yourself over such questions as: "What gives life meaning? What is prayer? What is a 'good' person? What does faith have to do with being good? If so, this six-part video series is for you. Different responses to the same question come one after the other, inviting the viewer to particpate in humanity's search for meaning and truth.
Tape 1: Who Is God? Tape 2: What Good Is Prayer?
Tape 3: What's God Got To Do With Evil? Tape 4:What's Being Good Good For
Tape 5: Who Needs Organized Religion? Tape 6: What Matters Anyway?
QUESTIONS OF FAITH II (6 tapes, 20-30 mins ea JH SH A) ASR-89-1810-1815
Twenty-six prominent, contemporary thinkers reflect on still more questions. If you are searching, striving to grow in faith, and to relate belief to life, you will find this series helpful and stimulating.
Tape 1: Who Is Jesus? Tape 2: What's The Use of The Bible?
Tape 3: Who's Got The Truth? Tape 4: How Do We Right The Wrong?
Tape 5: What Gives You Faith? Tape 6: What Happens After Death?
QUESTIONS OF FAITH III (20-30 mins ea JH SH A) ASR-92-1827-1832
The third in a series of videotapes on popularly asked questions about faith. Leader's guide .
Tape 1: What Do You Mean By Faith? Tape 4: What Are The Moral Dilemmas?
Tape 2: Why Worship? Tape 5: Remember Sin and Salvation?
Tape 3: What's Religion Got To Do With Sex? Tape 6: What About Grace and Miracles?
QUIGLEY’S VILLAGE (each tape 30 mins) CR-98-2218-2228
Quigley’s Village is a delightful place where children learn Christian values. The award-winning series provides the very best in entertainment with important lessons to help children learn and grow. (For ages 2-7) The 11 tape set is as follows:
1. Courage: The Wonder Kids’ - Learning to be courageous.
2. Sharing: Spike’s Bib Blue Bubble Babble Balloon Machine
3. Working Things Out: Shakeups and Showdowns
4. Overcoming Fear: Scary Sounds in the Campground
5. Thankfulness: Lemon and the Kite Flying Catastrophe
6. Truth and Trust: Danny Buys a Blobit
7. Resisting Temptation: Bubba’s Big Banana Cream Crime
8. Cooperation: The Great Treehouse Disaster -
9. Responsibility: The Super Shoot-for-the Stars Space Ship
10. Listening: Spike and the Silly, Mixed-Up Sleepover
11. Teaches Christian Values: Quigley’s Village Sing-Along